Enjoy your teenagers
- This book provides help and support for all parents who feel protective and anxious but also angry and frustrated when nothing seems to work.
- Published by Hodder and Stoughton 2001 £6.99
Creating Kids Who Can Pass Exams
- Whatever age, from four through to eighteen, this book will provide relevant and specific advice to help children get through assessments, tests and exams.
- Published in paperback by Hodder and Stoughton 2002
ISBN 0340820454 £7.99
Creating Kids Who Can Concentrate
- A practical and realistic book that shows parents and professionals how they can naturally and effectively develop a child's potential to become responsible and thoughtful in a remarkably short time.
- Published in paperback by Hodder and Stoughton 2002 £7.99
Creating Kids Who Can
- A handbook that focuses on a holistic and nurturing approach to learning that unlocks a child's ability and creates a child who can learn to read and write, do maths and solve problems.
- Published in paperback by Hodder and Stoughton 2002 £6.99 - ISBN 0340820438